Welcome to the website of the Department of Home Affairs at the Australian High Commission in New Delhi. Our office manages Australian visa and citizenship services for citizens of India, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Nepal.
More detailed information is available on our Department's main website at www.homeaffairs.gov.au.
The information provided here is additional and specific for citizens of India, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Nepal.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND NEWS
- Requirements from 1 May: Nepal VET sector Student (subclass 500) visa applicants
- ANNOUNCEMENT: New Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 870)
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Australian Government advice for international students of Brighton Pacific (trading as AIBT)
- The most convenient way to lodge a visitor visa application is online
- Use our enquiry form if you need to contact us after lodgement
- Visa Applicants - Tell us if your details change
- SCAMS: Current scams you should be aware of
- Priority Consideration Service (Fast Track) for Visitor visa (subclass 600) applications in India
- Sponsor requirements for Partner and Prospective Marriage visa applications
- Tuberculosis warning for international students