Australian High Commission
New Delhi
India, Bhutan

Updating Your Details


Updating personal details and / or notifying of a change in circumstances

The quickest and easiest way to update address and/or passport details is online via ImmiAccount

Applicants who do not have an ImmiAccount can use Form 929 to update their address and/or passport details. The form should be sent by email to

Applicants who want to notify of changes in circumstances (for example, change in marital status, birth of child, change of employment details) should complete Form 1022 and provide to their nearest Home Affairs office.