Online Lodgement for Citizenship by Descent, Partner Visa and RRV applications is now possible through ImmiAccount
If you are about to lodge an application for Citzenship by Descent, a Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300) or a Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309 and Partner (Migrant) visa (subclass 100) or Resident Return Visa (RRV - subclasses 155 &157) with the New Delhi office then please take advantage of the department’s online eLodgement facility known as ImmiAccount. By lodging and paying for your application online through ImmiAccount you will be able to, among other things:
- track the progress of your application
- change your personal details
upload any further requested information instantly
We are expecting that online lodgement of visa and citzenship applications will ultimately result in the faster delivery of services so we encourage all of our Indian, Nepalese and Bhutanese clients to explore our new ImmiAccount facility. It is also now possible through ImmiAccount to apply for your Resident Return Visas online. To get started with your online application visit:
- Partner Visa online applications,
- Resident Return visa online application or
- Citzenship by Descent online application.
NOTE: Please check local document requirements on the relevant pages of this website prior to lodging online and ensure you scan and upload them at the time of application to avoid delays. Where orginal documents are mentioned, provide scanned copies in their place. The case officer will contact you if they still need to see the original.
What is ImmiAccount?
ImmiAccount is a single point of entry into our online visa service that will let you create, submit, pay for and manage all online visa applications in one place. It will connect you to all online services managed by us, including My Health Declarations, Visa Finder, Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO), and the Pricing Estimator. ImmiAccount accepts all online applications except for Electronic Travel Authority (ETA).
Who can Access ImmiAccount?
Anyone can access and create an ImmiAccount to submit and manage visa applications online. This includes any of the following:
individual visa applicants (whether you are in Australia or outside of Australia)
- a family member acting on behalf of the applicant
- a friend of the applicant
- a person appointed by the applicant to assist with the application process
- a representative of the employer or potential employer of the applicant, including a sponsoring or nominating employer
- a representative of an organisation running an activity in which the applicant will participate during their visit
- authorised recipient.
Register Now for ImmiAccount!
Organisations (including registered migration agents, education and tourist agents and sponsoring companies) need to register for an ImmiAccount to access the following services:
- Visa Lodgement
- Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO)
- Organisation Account Administration.
For more information about ImmiAccount and to begin your registration with us please visit the department’s website at ImmiAccount